Are you trying to find a gift for your mom beyond the typical flowers and fancy dinner? For those whose moms have an active lifestyle and who love CrossFit, there is no shortage of the things you can give your mom or even your wife.
These gift suggestions will surely be appreciated. You will not only be catering to something your mother truly appreciates doing, but you’re even motivating her to continue her journey.
- Workout gear – fashion does not have to suffer even if you are sweating buckets. The good news is that in this day and age, there are so many brands that have upped the level of workout gear. Buy your mother something that is nice enough that she can wear to other activities like grocery shopping or even a coffee date with her friends.
- Gym bag – Since you’ve bought her clothes for her CrossFit lifestyle, why not add a gym bag to go with it? Moms always bring a lot of stuff, and since it’s not really appropriate to bring a big handbag to the gym, get her a gym bag that would go perfectly with her outfit!
- Crossfit shoes – anyone who loves fashion will say that an outfit is never complete if there are no proper shoes to go with it. It does not matter if you are sporting the latest in design wear, but if you’re wearing ratty, old sneakers, it would be in vain. But don’t think that it is just for fashion, as in any form of exercise, wearing the right footwear is very crucial as they can prevent strain and injury.
- Fitness tracker – help your mother achieve her fitness goals by giving her a fitness tracker. There are many to choose from on the market, from the basic that measures the steps you take each day to measuring your heart rate. Find out what your mother’s fitness goals are. Is she aiming to lose weight? Maybe she is training to run a marathon? Whatever her need is, there is a fitness tracker that can aid her in her objectives. Do your research to get her the right one.
- Weightlifting belt – this is essential if your mother would like to move to lifting heavier weights. Proper back support is crucial in weightlifting. Make sure that she will not be getting any injury by gifting her with a weightlifting belt. There are many variants to choose from, but you should look at not only at the price but also the durability of the product. If you do not have the time to do proper research, then check out this website that already did it for you. They’ve listed the top 10 weightlifting belts on the market and made a review of the products. The price and benefits of each product have already been detailed so you don’t need to worry if you are buying something that is worth the price.