How would our big white world be like if everyone of us would try to make someone happy or laugh every single day? That nice feeling that you made someone happy would bring you so much pleasure, and you can not even imagine how much would that mean to that person.
Better Person, Better Life: Do something nice today!
You have no idea what could you do?
Well here are some ideas for random acts of kindness you can do every single day.
15 Simplest Random Acts Of Kindness
– Send a “thank you” note to someone who did something nice for you.
– Tell a friend how much she or he means to you.
– Take a minute to direct someone who is lost, even though you’re rushing.
– Smile at the salesgirl in the store and tell her that you like her new haircut or her dress.
– Pay the toll to the driver behind you.
– Ask a neighbor how does she manage to grow such beautiful tulips.
– Put a surprise note or sketch in with your spouse’s or kid’s lunch.
– Bake a cake and take it to the soup kitchen.
– Take an extra umbrella at work, so you can lend it out if it rains.
– Write a letter. To a stranger. Or anyone.
– Put a coin in an expired meter.
– Buy a small gift for someone. Just because.
– Donate clothes you no longer wear.
– Stop at a kid’s lemonade stand and buy a drink. It will mean a world of them.
– Volunteer. It will definitely make you a better person.
These are just some of the simplest ideas for random acts of kindness, but there is much more possibilities you could do if you just think about it a little! So go out and make me proud!