I really like movies. Different genre, depends on my mood. I will give you the list with my favorite movies. Since it’s randomness Wednesday, my list will also be random, because it’s really hard to choose which one of these I really like the best.
So, let’s go:
– This is one of the movies that I can watch hundred times and I will never get bored. If you like “strong” movies, it’s perfect movie for you. It’s a movie about racism and I guarantee you that you will cry at least once while you watching it. This movie also one Oscar for the best movie in 2005. I think it was that year.
“It’s the sense of touch. In any real city, you walk, you know? You brush past people, people bump into you. In L.A., nobody touches you. We’re always behind this metal and glass. I think we miss that touch so much, that we crash into each other, just so we can feel something.”
– Clint Eastwood is a director and an actor in this amazing movie. He really know how to make fantastic movie. In one way, it’s also about racism, gangs and stuff. Clint is grumpy old man but you will love him!
3. GONE WITH THE WIND
– It’s a classic! It’s a masterpiece! If any of you didn’t watch it, don’t even comment on my post, just go and watch!! That’s all I have to say.
Scarlett: Rhett… if you go, where shall I go, what shall I do? Rhett: Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn.
– I didn’t listen to Johnny Cash much before watching this movie, but now I love him. So, this is a story about his life. This country music legend had really interesting life and I am sure you will enjoy this movie, whether your like him or not.
I keep a close watch on this heart of mine
I keep my eyes wide open all the time
I keep the ends out for the tie that binds
Because you’re mine, I walk the line.
– I really don’t know why I love this movie so much, but I do. I’ve watched it so many times that now I know all the lines. What is it about? Big asteroid is coming our way so Bruce Willis and Ben Affleck now have to save us.
Have you watched these movies? Which are your “must see” movies?
Wow, the only one I've seen on your list is Gone with the Wind. I guess I don't see many movies. I don't know what my tops would be. Tough question. I loved Splendor in the Grass, Dancer TX, Avatar, Forrest Gump, and Love Ludlow. I wouldn't say they are my tops, but they came to mind first.
Gran Torino made me almost cry at the end! The end was such a great twist, yet so tragic. As for Gone With The Wind…ahhh! Love it. The Princess Bride is on my must-see lists for people who have yet to see it. Take care!