Which movies are in Part 1 list you can read here and now I will share the others. Once again, they are completely random, it would be so hard to decide which of them I like more.
– I think that Leonardo DiCaprio really became fantastic actor and lately all his movies are really great. This one was really exciting and the end left me thinking what’s real and what is not. But, I don’t want to share more, you will have to find out yourself.
7. FORREST GUMP
– I’ve seen this wonderful movie bunch of times and I can watch it again and again. I love Tom Hanks in this movie. It’s a nice story and it really makes you happy about life.
– When I first saw this movie I didn’t understand anything! I had to watch it second time and then I realized that it’s amazingly good movie! I love this kind of movies, where you have to be focused every second of it and where you can’t even imagine what will happen next.
9. LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL (La vita è bella)
– This movie always makes me cry and laugh. Such a sad story and such a beautiful one at the same time. Guido, main character is played by awesome Roberto Benigni. To help his son survive Jewish Concentration Camp, he pretends that everything is a game… You have to see that! Such a wonderful moments in this movie. You will cry, you will laugh, you will be sad, you will be happy…
10. FIGHT CLUB
– I can’t help it! I just love these movies where you can never guess what will be the end! Brad Pitt is fantastic and Edward Norton even more. This is the last movie I thought about when I was writing this list, but that doesn’t mean it’s not good enough like the others. Interesting story that will chain you to the TV!